How about some divine Italian dining in New York City? Visit my friends at Valbella in NYC’s Meatpacking District!
Soapourri – beautiful handmade soap your skin will love, crafted by my friend Cindy!
For some great, unique music check out Music of Coal.
My dear friend Karen Lo Castro is making gorgeous knit wear.
Check out my friend G. E. Masana’s site—a very talented New York wedding photographer: www.gemasana.com
My brother Michael is cooking up something DELICIOUS in Nashville.Visit Michael at Zackie’s Original Hot Dogs (yes, now an eatery in honor of Zackie Wakin, who made an appearance in BIG STONE GAP.) It is located in the “German- town” section of Nashville close to the Bi-Centennial Mall and Farmer’s Market. Look for the blue awning and you’ll find it! 1201 5TH Avenue North, Suite#103, Nashville, TN 37208. Phone: 615-291-8311.
Seeking a CUTE and UNIQUE baby gift? My pal Sally Davies has just what you are looking for! These onesies are outrageously adorable.
- Walk the Hudson River Park from 14th Street to Harrison Street for amazing views of the New York City Waterways and the Statue of Liberty.
- Walk over the Brooklyn Bridge for amazing views of the lower Manhattan Skyline!
- Go shopping/sightseeing on 5th Avenue between 40th Street and 59th Street. (See the famous New York City Public Library, Tiffany’s, The Plaza Hotel and more!)
- Central Park
- South Street Sea Port – great shopping and restaurants right on the water.
- Washington Square Park – a Village tradition!
- Little Italy (Mulberry Street) – grab a cannoli!